RESULTS: Princess Diana's Best Dresses
As Historic Royal Palaces announce that Princess Diana's historic wedding dress is set to go on display this summer at Kensington Palace, we asked our readers which dress of Diana's is your favourite?
APRIL 26th, 2021 (UPDATE: MAY 10th, 2021)
rincess Diana is renowned for her fashion, and throughout her life, quickly and formidably carved out an iconic selection of dresses. From her statement making “Revenge Dress, worn on the same evening Prince Charles admitted to having an affair with Camilla Parker Bowles, to the stunning and ethereal Blue Satine Catherine Walker dress worn to the Cannes Film Festival, Diana had a dress for every occasion.
To celebrate Historic Royal Palaces announcing that Diana's historic wedding dress will go on display at Kensington Palace this summer, we asked you, our readers, which Diana dress is the best. You answered in your thousands, so take a look at the results below!
12. Shoulder-padded Red Dress by Bruce Oldfield - (53 votes, 1.4%)
11. White and Pink Colour-block Gown by Catherine Walker - (88 votes, 2.4%)
10. Black Strapless Taffeta Dress by David and Elizabeth Emanuel - (103 votes, 2.8%)
9. Floral Cocktail Dress by Catherine Walker - (111 votes, 3%)
8. Striking Purple Gown by Versace - (114 votes, 3.1%)
7. Blue Satin Gown by Versace- (207 votes, 5.6%)
6. Cannes' Blue Chiffon Dress by Catherine Walker - (322 votes, 8.6%)
5. Blue Cocktail Dress by Jacques Azagury - (446 votes, 12%)
4. 'The Revenge Dress' by Christina Stambolian - (499 votes, 13.3%)
3. 'John Travolta Dress' by Victor Edelstein - (501 votes, 13.4%)
2. 'The Elvis Dress' by Catherine Walker - (554 votes, 14.9%)
1. Sparkling One-shouldered Gown by Hachi - (730 votes, 19.60%)
RESULTS: The Royal's Best Brooches
The Royal Family own a collection of spectacular jewels, but which of their stunning brooches was voted our reader's favourite?
MARCH 29th, 2021
RESULTS: Kate's Best Royal Engagement
It's been 10 years since the Duchess of Cambridge's first official royal engagement at Trearddur Bay in Anglesey. But which engagement since has become your favourite.
MARCH 5th, 2021